Step 1: Kick off Meeting
- Outline your current situation, priorities and needs of your business.
- Determine the sales goals of your business and discover what efforts are working and not working.
- Review current website analytics and determine key point indicators that compliment goals.
- Perform keyword analysis, competitor analysis and market analysis.
- Determine what types of marketing channels will compliment your business goals.
Step 2: Content Planning, Development & Deployment
- Create road map of all digital marketing options to achieve business goals.
- Determine marketing spend and which areas to place marketing collateral.
- Develop new offers based on your buyer personality and business goals.
- Create collateral for all selected channels. (landing pages, calls to action, call tracking etc.)
- Deploy and track performance.
Step 3: Monthly Marketing Meetings:
- In-depth onsite meetings to review strategy and performance.
- Develop ongoing strategy for selecting relevant key performance indicators, performance goals and timelines.
- Tracking monthly performance of key performance indicators which allows easy assessment of goal attainment or deficiencies.
- Comprehensive reporting. No data puking.
- Strategies for improvement to accomplish and exceed marketing goals.
- Regular updates to review progress, assess key performance indicators, update strategy as well as identify and overcome challenges.